[BSB] Network|Site Info

Register for full access!
Please note that you are browsing as a "guest" user - please register or join the website to get greater access to our forum!
Page
of 2

Free Bonus-Codes - 750 gold + 1 day premium

11 replies
1385 posts
+98 Likes
+1750 Points
http://www.gamestar.de/index.cfm?pid=2048 - Thanks to sneaky

I got a code and have input it , waiting for the credits now .

Note:- does not work with gmail accounts though .

bobbyt.png
Posted Nov 30, 11 · OP
0  Likes
19 posts
+1 Likes
-290 Points
at alienwarearena.com
after you sign in you can get 350gold and 3 days of premium :sick: just create a account and get a code :sick:
http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/world-of-tanks-bonus-pack/
Posted Nov 30, 11
0  Likes
1363 posts
+140 Likes
+3227 Points
Best New Member 2011
Wolek - in cdactiom or play ( idon't remember exactly which of two ) is code for WoT on 35 PLN shoping in-game (about 9 euro) . Magazine cost is about 16 Pln or sth about. So look at shop and check it yourself it is november one I think but some shops probably still have it. If you are interested in I will try to check it after job.
signature.png
Posted Dec 1, 11
0  Likes
365 posts
+29 Likes
+1865 Points
I treied to get the code from kingjulian, but it gives me an error and no code.
"A genius is not the one with a high number at an intelligence test, nor the one who knows lots of things, but the one who can do amazing things with the little he knows."
Posted Dec 1, 11
0  Likes
1385 posts
+98 Likes
+1750 Points
cristiannic wrote:

I treied to get the code from kingjulian, but it gives me an error and no code.

Check your emails after a few hrs , you would have them . The alienware link did not work for me , but it worked for others .

P.S.I have input the codes but have not received any credits yet .
bobbyt.png
Posted Dec 1, 11 · OP
0  Likes
1385 posts
+98 Likes
+1750 Points
It works i got 1000 gold and 4 days credit ..
bobbyt.png
Posted Dec 2, 11 · OP
0  Likes
1026 posts
+92 Likes
+5155 Points
Activity Award 2012
Its say first name then name? is that my Ingame name I put in the second box or what? o.o
DownPour1.png
Posted Dec 2, 11
0  Likes
365 posts
+29 Likes
+1865 Points
Still nothing for me from the first one. I got the alienware, though.
"A genius is not the one with a high number at an intelligence test, nor the one who knows lots of things, but the one who can do amazing things with the little he knows."
Posted Dec 2, 11
0  Likes
1385 posts
+98 Likes
+1750 Points
DownPour wrote:
Its say first name then name? is that my Ingame name I put in the second box or what? o.o

Its the email that is important Downy , I used the first and the last name . Think you could also use the in-game IGN and name (this did not strike me though ) .You would normally get the code a day after registration .
bobbyt.png
Posted Dec 2, 11 · OP
0  Likes
1385 posts
+98 Likes
+1750 Points
http://www.computerbild.de/gutscheinaktionen/cbs-codes-Worlds-of-tanks-6895480.html

One day premium+1tank(170,000 worth)+garage sloth, and you can use 10 different codes .

P.S.Don't forget to sell off the tank before you use another code , cause otherwise you would get only the extra garage slot and not teh tank .Also, I was a little apprehensive at teh start , but saw forum posts on it , thus went ahead and used it , cause it seemed legit .
bobbyt.png
Posted Dec 9, 11 · OP
0  Likes
Page
of 2
Forum Stats
Today: 13 Unique Hits: 401,410
Online users (0)
No users online.
Announcement of